A Howard's House hamper is the ideal way to make the most of the great outdoors.
Whether you're enjoying a day's hiking, fishing, or simply a leisurely picnic lunch, a hamper filled with our fresh, local, seasonal fare will provide ample sustenance.
Our hampers include:
* Cured or smoked fish (for example, smoked Nadder Trout with pickled cucumber)
* Selection of charcuterie (for example, venison bresaola, smoked duck breast, local ham)
* Two salads (for example, tomato and basil, potato, garden leaf)
* Freshly baked homemade bread served with butter
* Selection of British cheeses with handmade biscuits
* Selection of fresh fruit
* Dessert or cakes
* Bottled Hildon water
Wine and soft drinks can be ordered from our list, and all hampers include tableware and napkins.
We are of course happy to provide vegetarian alternatives and substitute/include any particular requests.
Hampers can also be produced as 'Hikers' Knapsacks' for dedicated walkers.
We request that hampers are ordered the evening before so as to allow our kitchen team ample time to prepare.
Please contact Simon or Noele on 01722 716 392 or email@example.com to arrange your hamper.